Standing on the Shoulder of Giants
Peter Turner, the principal of Success Factor Ltd, is in the enviable position in that he was trained and mentored by the late Art Neiman who became PA to W Clement Stone and was the “People President” in Mr Stones company, Combined Insurance of America (CIA) which is now AON.
Mr Stone wrote the best sellers,
- The Success System That Never Fails
- Believe and Achieve: W. Clement Stone’s 17 Principles of Success
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude
Mr Stones beliefs have become the cornerstone for sales teams as people have attempted to put into practice the methods that enabled him to grow a $100 investment into the giant business known as AON today.
Mr Stone showed how attaining and maintaining a positive attitude improved the success rate of a salesperson, dramatically. He showed how attitude affected behaviour and changed the fundamental beliefs so that people started to enjoy work
Our technology is not surprisingly based upon this work and is an exciting journey of self-discovery using tools not available to Mr Stone to help salespeople become more successful. A side effect of this is that they also become more tolerant of others, communicate better with other salespeople and much more focused.
Within your people we create a paradigm shift, leading to a fundamental personal appraisal of themselves and where they want to be.
Peter has been using this knowledge and associated tools for over 20 years all over the world within many organisations from prestige motor manufacturers to small teams delivering fantastic customer service.
- Chaired National Conferences
- Operated at Board Level of PLC’s
- Created Operations Teams
- Devised and written operating procedures that are used throughout the world
- Created and developed area management roles
- Acted as consultant for business start up’s
- Undertaken international training for regional heads of service teams
- Contracted continuously for the last 18 years to provide consultancy, training and behavioural and motivation assessments for large German prestige brand
- Acted as personal coach to CEO’s of large organisations as well as SME’s
- Worked with people with low self-esteem and behavioural issues using Future Mapping to change their lives for the better.
Peter is also qualified to train the trainer and develop solutions utilising DISC, Driving Forces, EQ, and the Hartman Attributes Model.